Tuesday 1 March 2016

SFT

Hello, welcome to Theatre and Arts Culture : Norfolk.

Happy St. Davids Day! As a Welshman finding himself in glorious Norfolk, I am always happy to see the daffodils in bloom at this time of year. For me they show new life, the new year finally beginning, with summer just around the corner.

And as a professional theatre practitioner, I am of course neck deep in all things theatre. I myself am a professional actor and director of over fifteen years in the industry. I run  Strange Fascination Theatre Company. It was formed in June 2014 by myself, my partner Daisy Plackett and local actor Paul Andrew Goldsmith. Our goal is paid work for creatives in Norfolk. We produce immersive plays in a variety of genres, from horror to comedy, mystery to melodrama, improvisation to promenade theatre.


We recently performed open air Shakespeare too, which we are taking to a number of venues this summer.(Follow us to find out more ~ Twitter @StrangeFas)

The aim of this blog however, is to offer reviews and reaction to the bustling hub of art and theatre that is Norfolk. Here you can find a lot of what is going on, but please contact me if there is something specifically you'd like to promote: I'm always eager to connect with more artists in the region!

For now, have a great week and catch you soon!

Best,

Simon at Fabulous Norfolk

No comments:

Post a Comment